Animes Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is dedicated to animes, movies, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SakuraHaruno
High God
High God

SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura Empty
PostSubject: SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura   SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Sasuke Uchiha SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha-Sasuke-naruto-posteris a popular kid who has lots of fan girls but have a mysterious attitude. Sasuke's family has been killed y his own brother, Itachi. He wanted revenge on his brother and seek out for power. Sakura HarunoSasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura _sakura is one of Sasuke's fan girl but because of her feelings for Sasuke ,her friendship with Ino(Sakura's Best Friend who also is Sasuke's fan girl) has turned into rivals. She was lucky enough to be grouped with Sasuke but it didn't turn as well as she thoughts.

During the Chunnin Exams, Sasuke received a cursed mark from one of a high S rank criminal, Orochimaru.SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura 1140746914_Orochimaru After the Chunnin Exam, Sakura was scared that Sasuke will go seeking for Orochimaru because of his outstanding performance of defeating three sounds ninja using the power of the cursed markSasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura 1_Curse_Marked_Sasuke. Because of that Sakura went to the village's gate and hope Sasuke doesn't left the village like she imagined.

But the time did comes and she did everything she could to stop him. She even said that she'll do anything for him to be happy and she also said that she would help him with his revenge. Sasuke was affected by Sakura's words and all he can do is give her a soft "Thank you" and knocked her out.SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura Naruto_109_sasuke_sakura_last_words

As she reported about Sasuke's betrayal,she asked Naruto, crying(who was formed in a mission to retrieve Sasuke with Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Kiba Inuzuka and Neji Huuga) to bring Sasuke back to the village. Naruto made a promise because of looking at crying and heart broken Sakura and he promise will bring Sasuke back but he failed.SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura Nar110

Sakura saw Naruto in bandages and she looked at Naruto when he said about keeping his promise till the end. She was effected by Naruto's words and was determined to bring Sasuke back with Naruto.Promising that she will not be a nuisance next time.Because of that she was determined and trained with one of the Legendary Sanin and the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade. Very HappySasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura Tsunade_Obaa_chan_by_saishuu_hinoiri

Last edited by SakuraHaruno on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Going ot the road of closing   SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:57 pm

i juz read this and now im dead bored i gonan close this topic soon
Back to top Go down
https://animefanta.board-directory.net
SakuraHaruno
High God
High God

PostSubject: Re: SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura   SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Tsukuyomio wrote:
i juz read this and now im dead bored i gonan close this topic soon
I edited it with pics..... read it now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura   SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura Empty

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku-Sasuke and Sakura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animes Fantasy  :: Naruto :: Naruto Center :: Naruto Couples-